My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

19 September 2010

Sunday Sketch & Stamp 37 - DT Card

Good morning everyone - can't believe its Sunday already and time for another challenge at Sunday Sketch & Stamp - when did those 2 weeks go?!

This week its Ger's sketch to follow.

We are lucky to be sponsored by My Favourite Things Stamps and the lucky winner will receive a $15.00 voucher to spend in their online shop.

All the design team received some of their images to use for their DT cards, so take a hop over and take a look at the wonderful cards produced.

Here's mine:-


For this card I used:-

  • MFT Christmas Owls Digi Stamp
  • K&C Christmas Paper
  • Promarkers
  • Gems
  • Mirri Card
  • Fiskars Punch
  • Anita's Peeloffs

Don't forget the rules - follow the sketch, rotate and flip if you wish, but ensure you STAMP something on your card - no stamping - no entry. You have until midnight GMT on Saturday 2nd October 2010 to enter. Good luck and look forward to visiting your blog.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Claire,
    This is a beautiful little card. I love the background paper and the colours and a little image is beautiful. The mirra card really sets the image off. I love this.
    Hugs,
    Fiona X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Claire, love the frosty colours you have used, that image is so cute isn't it?
    Take care hun,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just about to join in with the last one too....! Yeah, where did those 2wks go?!

    I love your card Claire, that beautiful soft aqua paper is just perfect for the snowy image! Love the bling from the mirri card, perfect!

    Keryn x
    ps, I will try harder to join in this time or I know you will slap me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Claire. I love the way we all interpret a sketch - like yours is completely different to mine!! Fab! Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, love the paper & colours.
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.