My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

23 September 2010

Teddy's Christmas

Hello everyone, here's a card I have finished off this morning for a friend - this is the last of her order, so hopefully I can get this off to her in the next few days.

I'm going to enter this into the following challenges:-

For this card I used:-

  • Kanban Decoupage Bear
  • K&C Christmas Paper
  • Cardstock with Sizzix Texture Plate
  • Kanban Mirri Card
  • PM Gems
  • Computer Generated Greeting

This will be my last post for a few days now, as some of you will know I am going into hospital first thing tomorrow for key hole surgery on my knee, so definitely won't be around tomorrow, but hope at least to be able to visit your blogs over the weekend and catch up with you all.

Thanks for stopping by today and hope you all have a fab day!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Claire,
    This is a gorgeous card. I love the layout and image.
    I hope all goes well in hospital for you. Take care and look after yourself.
    Special Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, this is a little stunner Claire, it is just the perfect Christmas card! Its is LUSH!

    When you say K&C christmas papers, can I ask what set it is please as youve used the most beautiful papers for your crimbo cards.

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe Claire, this is just adorable, I love that image, your embossing and the layout. Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad with your lovely creation.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. O how sweet Claire!! Love your embossing, your layout and the bear!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claire, super cute card. Love the layout and embossing. :)
    Thanks for joining us at The crafty pad this week with your beautiful creation. :)

    xxDebbie The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Claire this is very cute i love the image and gorgeous design. Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week, I hope you will join us again. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.