My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

5 September 2010

Wedding Wishes

Good morning crafters. Not a very nice day here in the Midlands today, the rain has finally arrived! I've done the pile of ironing this morning in readiness to watch the MotoGP at 12.30 pm and will then chill out in my craft room this afternoon, enjoying my last day off of the Summer hols as back to work tomorrow!

This is a card I made yesterday.

I'm going to enter it into the following challenges:-

Card Ingredients:-

  • PM Confetti Papers
  • Just Magnolia Classic Bridal Couple Stamp
  • Promarkers
  • Ice Stickles
  • Mirri Card using MS Hearts Border Punch
  • PM Gems
  • Peeloffs from Stash

Thanks for popping in today - enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Claire,
    I love the design paper and colours. The heart border is beautiful and the image is gorgeous. I love this card.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire
    Lovely card - great colours and the DP's are very pretty.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card hun love that image love you hair style too see the new picture hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire, lovely card, I love that Magnolia image, it is one of my favourites, great hairdo hun, you look so happy in your new profile pic. Good luck for you first day back at work, speak to you soon,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card loving the silver accents too!

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty, Claire! love the image and those shiny elements - makes it a really elegant card! thanks for joining the Charisma Gals this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.