My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

1 September 2010

What a Day!

Evening all, well what a first day back to work, Teacher Training Day today consisted of a team building day at a local conference centre as we have a new Head Teacher start - I've never laughed so much, day consisted of 4 activities, one of which was quad biking - absolutely brilliant fun! We had fabulous sunny weather and I managed to catch the sun as outdoors all day! Feel absolutely shattered now though and want my bed. Luckily I'm not back in now until Monday for official start back!

Anyway onto a card I managed to finish last night, which is another easel card as I enjoyed making my first ever one a few weeks back, which I'm going to enter into the following challenge:-

Card Ingredients:-

  • K&C Hopscotch Papers
  • Kanban Greeting Stamp
  • Promarkers
  • Buttons & Card from Stash
  • Sewn Together "Duncan With Owen" Digital Stamp

Thanks for popping in tonight.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Claire,
    Sounds as though you had a great day. Your card is adorable with that cute image. I lov ethe layout and colours.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Claie
    Sounds like you had a fab day today hun! Lucky you not back again now til Monday lol!!
    Love your easel card the image is sooooooooo cute.
    Enjoy the rest of the evening
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun day!! Am jealous!! Great card - that image is the cutest!! Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Claire, wonderful sweet image and colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft with such a sweet card Claire ! Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.