My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

31 October 2010

And The Winner Is ..................................

Thank you to all my followers old and new who entered my mini candy.  I am pleased to announce the winner using Random.org.

And the winner is ............. No. 9

at
Ewe 2 Can Craft

Congratulations hun, if you email me at claire69scorpio@btinternet.com with your details, I can arrange to send your prize off to you.

Thank you again for all those who played along and sorry you couldn't all win!

4 comments:

  1. Well done Sharon thats a lovely TREAT for you today!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooooo much, I'm very excited to have won.

    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your lovely comment, have emailed my address. Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.