My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

20 October 2010

Boys And Their Toys!

Morning everyone, well its a gorgeous Sunny day here in Coventry, but my god is it cold .... we even had frost this morning! Brrrr! I don't do cold weather and it looks like its kicking in now.

Only another 3 days to go at work, then finish for a week for half term, so I am looking forward to that and being able to get into the craft room much more.

Here's a card I made yesterday which is for one of Mark's mates as he is leaving work tomorrow - and yes he drives a digger just like this! I always struggle with men's cards at the best of times and given only a day to complete and find a digger image, made it a little more difficult than normal, but I located one and came up with this, so I hope he appreciates it LOL! I had to freehand the Volvo text on the image.

I'm going to enter this into the following challenges:-

For this card I used:-

  • Daisy Doodles Digger Digi Image
  • Hobbycraft Cardstock with Sizzix Dots Embossing Folder
  • Buttons from Stash
  • American Crafts Ribbon
  • Promarkers
  • Dovecraft Funky Vintage Papers

Would love to know what you think.

Thanks for stopping by today and whatever you are up to enjoy!

15 comments:

  1. Hi Claire,
    You have made a great job of this card. I struggle with man cards too and I wouldn't like just a days notice. Fantastic.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Claire love the image thanks for joining us at Alphabet challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Claire! Great card, you've come up trumps with not much notice! The logo on the digger looks fab too! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week! Hugs Shelly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb card Claire! Well done on coming up with the perfect image and a fab card with such little notice! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That did sound like a challenge but you pulled it off brilliantly fantastic card for a man.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a brilliant card! I hope the guy likes it, I bet he will.

    Chaps cards are always tricky but this looks perfect :-)

    Ciara
    xx

    ps - doggy is fine after her chair diving adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow..this is a great card!! He will love it!! Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Claire I'm sure he will love it.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card, don't you think it's always difficult to find men's stamps?? This one is great. Very 'masculine'haha! My 1st time on your blog, you make very nice things, became a follower straight away. I have started my blog in September so I'm a newcomer myself. Come have a look if you can.
    Greetz, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Claire, very appropriate image - well done finding it! I'm sure he'll love it :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great "bloke" card Claire. And well done you for getting it done so quickly!!!. Hope your knee is ok sweetie, atleast half term is just around the corner. Big hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab male card Claire - great colours.
    How's the knee doing?
    Enjoy half-term
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well done you Claire on achieving such a great, personal card for him especially at only a days notice!! What are our fellas like eh?!

    Very smart guy card indeed!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant card Claire and just perfect for our boy themed challenge this week...thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake Craft Challenge :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Funny how so many of us seem to struggle with men's cards, I am just the same. Love your cards it's perfect!
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.