My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

9 October 2010

Just Add Alcohol

Well what a morning I have had - just when I thought things were getting better with my knee, I trip over in the bedroom and OMG a forced bend made me scream and cry my eyes out!! Have to say my knee now hurts and I feel like I've gone back a couple of days - really not impressed and sooooo frustrated at myself! So taking it easy again and my day of getting in the car for the first time in 2 weeks has gone out of the window. Hopefully it will feel better tomorrow!

Anyway onto a card I made yesterday which I would like to enter into the following challenges:-
For this card I used:-
  • Bugaboo JJT & Instant Fun Digi Images
  • PM Creative Tones Papers
  • Promarkers
  • Stickles
  • PM Gems
  • Cardstock from Stash

I just love this image and can see this being used quite alot as its suitable for alot of people I know - LOL!

Thanks for popping in today - hope you all enjoy the rest of your Saturday!

11 comments:

  1. First of all...OUCH! hope your knee heals quickly.

    I agree with the image, it's a great one isn't it? :)
    Love the added sparkle! it's a great card.

    Thank you for joining us over at sweet stampin this week
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire

    Love the card, and it really touched a cord with me as I'm off to my daughter's hen night tonight!!

    Hugs

    Judi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL great image and sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fun card brought a smile on a dull day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claire, what a brilliant card. Love the image and the sentiment is fab. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at cupcake craft this week. Hugs, Denise x
    ps sorry to hear about your mishap - hope your knee is better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooooh Claire you poor thing, I hope your knee calms down and gives you some peace. Im sure if you rest it really well it wont set you back too much. Im so sorry this happens so close to a full recovery :(

    Fab fun card Claire, I really like the colourway youve used however the colours you did my card in are still the best!

    Hope you have an uneventful Sunday.
    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Claire. What a fab and fun card, love your take on our Happy Hour theme! Hope your knee is a little more comfortable. Thanks for playing at Cupcake. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. He,he,he what a fun birthday card Claire!!! Love it!!! Thanks for playing the C4C again this week!!!

    Take good care of yourself and I hope your knee will get better soon!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh no! fingers crossed you knee recovers soon,
    lovely card, and new blog look too - lovely,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh ouch, that sounds painful! Hope it doesn't set you back too much.

    Love your card - such a fun image and great colours :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL.....What a fab image & sentiment.
    Love your card!
    Hope your knee feels better real soon.
    Take care.
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.