My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

28 October 2010

Let's Go Dancing

Well I can't believe its Thursday already - where has the week gone?  I'm off to the hospital this afternoon for my post op check - that should be interesting!

My card today is for the following challenges:-

For this card I used:-
  • Magnolia Charleston Tilda Stamp
  • DCWV Cardstock
  • PM Capsule Collection Red Hot Papers
  • PM Gems
  • Promarkers
  • Iced Stickles - Cherry Ice
  • Anita's Peeloff Greeting
I'm very pleased with how this card turned out, I love using pink, so thats probably why LOL! 

Thanks for stopping by today and hope that you have a fab day whatever you're up to.


6 comments:

  1. Hi Claire A beautiful card I always think when I see this Tilda she is very grown up, I'm with you on the pink love it.
    Chris x
    Good luck this afternoon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire,
    This is a gorgeous card. I love pink and Tilda is so beautifully done.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card Claire, I haven't got this tilda but feel her calling to me lol. janex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! I think pink is the best colour to work with too.. :)

    ~Samantha B~
    (Sparkly Moo)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very pretty Claire
    Thanks for joining us at the Totally Tilda challenge this time
    Hugs Susie & The TT DT
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. and it looks like she's hopping off to join you! Fab card Claire, the shades are beautiful and it all looks so pretty!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.