My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

13 October 2010

LOTV 68

Morning crafty peeps .... just a quick post before I set off to work.

Here's a card I made for the Lili of the Valley 68 challenge with their theme of Autumn.

I actually struggled to find a suitable image for it, so adapted this one with autumnal colours and then added too much bling!! Us crafters are never happy are we! LOL.

For this card I used:-

  • MME Bloom & Grow Papers
  • Promarkers
  • LOTV Me and My Cat Stamp
  • PM Gems
  • Cardstock & Greeting from Stash

Thanks for popping in today. Have a fab day!

5 comments:

  1. That is so lovely Claire! Love the image and the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sweet, those bloom and grow papers are perfect for autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Claire - the image is so sweet and I don't think there is too much bling.
    How's being back at work?
    I was quite gutted on Monday when the Dr. said I couldn't go back to work - but I know that she was right really!!!
    Love your new look blog.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this image in your Autumn colours......it works a treat!
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the image is adorable, fabulous card Claire.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.