My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

31 October 2010

Sunday Sketch & Stamp 40 - DT Card

Morning peeps and Happy Halloween to you all! Well its Sunday and that time again for another challenge at Sunday Sketch & Stamp.  This week Mandy provided the sketch to work with.


Here's my take on it, which I decided to rotate:-


For this card I used:-
  • CC Designs Rosalie With Roses Stamp
  • Promarkers
  • Anita's Peel Off Greeting
  • PM Gems
  • PM Rose Garden Paper
  • Craft Brulee Ribbon
  • Roses from Stash
  • Cardstock Using Sizzix Flowers Embossing Folder
We have a great sponsor this week Craft Brulee and most of the design team had products to play with.  The lucky winner this time will win a £10.00 gift voucher to spend in their shop.


I'm going to enter this card into Stamp Something challenge with their theme "with something pink".

I hope you will join in the fun this fortnight and I look forward to popping across to your blogs.

9 comments:

  1. Another lovely card Claire.


    Thanks for all your positive and encouraging comments.
    On the Santa Card I measured carefully then used a Martha Stewart embossing Board for all the embossed lines ,it took ages but I was happy with the result.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Claire
    Another gorgeous card hun - love that CC image and the DP's are beautiful.Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card!! I love what you've done with the sketch and so clever the way you used your ribbon (I got a piece of that in blue but couldn't figure out how to use it at all!!!) Happy Halloween to you too!! Hugs, Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, love the pleated ribbon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI CLaire, lovely card. Too little time to join the challenge this week but I do like the sketch. Greetz, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Claire, super shades of pink and I love the embossing!
    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty - love the sweet image and gorgeous paper :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous cute card Claire.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something for our stamp something with some pink challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.