My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

13 November 2010

Another Blog Award

Afternoon - well I have been lucky enough to receive another one of these awards from Claire - how fab is that!?  Now as I didn't get time to do it properly the first time when I received my first one from Donna,  here goes as there is a gift attached to it too!



To qualify for the gift, a $5.00 Digi’s With Attitude! Gift Certificate! I need to tell you 3 things about myself and then pass this on to 5 other lucky bloggers, so ......

1) I am so organised that I have finished my Christmas shopping! LOL
2) I love marmite - you either love it or hate it!
3) I don't like this time of year - I'm a Summer girl!

Lastly, you must display the Blog Award Badge in your sidebar and link it back to  Digi's With Attitude Blog. Here are my 5 selections:-

2) Debs

I would love to give it to you all, but I can only pick 5 - sorry!

4 comments:

  1. Well firstly, even though youve done all of your xmas shopping and it's not even the middle of november, I STILL LIKE YOU LOTS!!! lol!

    Congrats on being awarded this award twice now, its one funky award Claire!

    Many thanks for thinking of me to pass it on to! Its very hard to pick just 5 I know.

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, well done Claire - you deserve it sweetie! And I agree with you on counts 2 & 3 but man, you've finished your christmas shopping. I'm sooooo jealous. Do ya wanna come and do mine? OK - off to put the award on my blog so you can get your spondoolies! Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya hun
    I can't believe that you have done all your Christmas shopping already!!!! I haven't even bought 1 thing yet lol!!! The only time I was that organised I forgot what I had bought everyone and ended up doubling up on most people lol!!
    Thank you so much for thinking of me for this award - I will be very good this time and make sure I show it off with pride!
    Have a fab day.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire
    Thank you so much for the award - I have now put it on my blog and awarded it to 5 other people - what happens next? How do you receive the certificate? Do you have to do anything else?
    I am so pleased that you thought of me. Thank you.
    luv eileen
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.