And my third and final post for today - phew! Am I on a roll or what this morning LOL.
This is for my friend and her husband who have also just had their first baby, but I decided to make a wall hanging instead of a card, something of a keepsake, so I hope they will like it. Little Jake has been in special care since he was born on 10th November and finally went home with the proud parents on Friday 19th.
I'm entering this into the following challenges:-
- Digi Stamp Boutique Baby Henry
- Circle & Circle Scallop Nestibilities
- Cardstock from Stash
- Kanban Die Cut Letters
- Hobbycraft embellishments
- Button & Sparkly Stars from Stash
- PM Gems
- American Crafts White Velvet Ribbon
I'm really pleased with how this has turned out and am sure they will like it. Thanks again for popping in today. Hope you have a fab day wherever you are.