My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

10 November 2010

Bugaboo DT Call

Morning peeps on this very cold but sunny morning here in the Midlands.  Today's post is just a quick one to enter the Bugaboo DT Call which I have left right to the last minute!

I thought I would give this one a shot - they are doing it in two stages, so wish me luck! LOL.

Here's my card using their recent freebie A Kid's View Winter which is just fab!


And now for two more of more favourite projects.  Now this was really difficult as there are so many of my cards and makes that I like, so had to narrow it down to these two:-



I really do like the Bugaboo range of stamps, they are so fun and funky and I think it would be absolutely brilliant to be part of their design team, so keep your fingers crossed for me!

Thanks for popping in today.

14 comments:

  1. Good luck Claire - I'm rooting for you!

    Brilliant cards as always :-)

    Ciara
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Claire thanks for applying for our DT Call. Great projects, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous makes, you should get it I have everything crossed.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck Claire! 3 Super cards there for them to see, I hope you get it!

    I love the bp on the kids view card!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claire, loverly cards. Like the sentment on the 2nd one, very funny!!
    Greetz, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards Claire - I hope you weren't drinking the alcohol as you were making them!!!
    luv
    eileen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards Claire! I love the background paper on the first card...how lovely! The second card is a crack-up...what a great sentiment! And the third is a wonderful Christmas card, with all the super glitz! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Luck - you'd be an asset to their team! (Have you tried out for Fussy and Fancy Friday too - they're looking for people). Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Claire- they are all Cute creations! great job! thank you for your interest in Bugaboo's DT call and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Claire,
    These are fantastic cards. All so different but brilliantly crafted.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck, your cards are brill.

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Claire
    Great cards...Fab....i come from Cov where abouts are you ..or have i asked you before
    Hugs
    sylvie
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good luck Claire - fab makes as always.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab cards hun - good luck with the DT call, everything crossed for you :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.