My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

23 November 2010

Happy Birthday Megan!

Good morning everyone.  Well today is my daughter Megan's 11th Birthday - where does the time go, doesn't seem five minutes since she was so tiny!  Here's my card which I made for her.

It's quite a simple 8" x 8" card and not very girly, but she is very into Monkeys at the moment - why I will never know, but I decided to go with it and make her a card with one on!  She was very pleased with it.

I'm going to enter it into the following challenge:-
Card Ingredients:-
  • Dustin Pike Monkey Digi Stamp
  • Dovecraft Christmas Fancy Papers
  • PM Gems
  • Promarkers
  • Computer Generated Greetings & Insert
Thanks for popping in today.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Claire,
    What a gorgeous mix of design papers and a realy cute image. I think this makes a fabulous birthday card.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Claire
    What a cheeky but cute monkey!
    Hope Megan has a great day
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww lovely card Claire, love the cute monkey. hope the birthday girl had a lovely day. They grow up so quick don't they but the lovely thing with having a daughter is you always have a best friend.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it amazing the things children get into and how quick they grow up! It's a fabulously cute card, I bet she loved it I'm sure. Thanks for playing along with the Sweet Stampin birthday sketch challenge, don't forget to leave a comment on the DT blogs if you'd like to enter their candy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is such a fun card, I love that cheeky chappie! :)
    Thank you for joining in our blog hop week challenge
    Good luck, Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.