My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

16 November 2010

A Special Card

Good morning folks - well how cold is it today!?  I walked my daughter to school just before 8.00 am this morning as she has gym and it was sooooo cold, frosty and misty.  I am not liking this weather at all.

Now my card today is a commission from my Cousin for her daughter, who will be 9 in December.  I'm going to enter it into the following challenges:-

I've used an 8" x 8" gatefold card - the camera hasn't picked up the bright pinkness of the card unfortunately, but you get the gist.

Card Ingredients:-
  • Urban Belles Stamp
  • Kanban Cardstock
  • PM Gems
  • Promarkers
  • Kanban Die Cut Numbers & Letters
  • Kanban Mirri Card
  • Nesties
  • Ribbon from Stash
I always find commissioned cards a little tricky, even though you get a brief of what they like, you never know if they are going to like them.  Although I don't know why I worry so much, as have made loads of commissions and everyone has loved them LOL!

Anyway would love to have your comments on what you think, as they always mean alot.  I hope you have a good day and the weather is a bit better where you are today.

14 comments:

  1. Sarah will love this Claire the colours are wonderful a fantastic card for a 9 year old girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire, your niece (is she?) will surely love it!! Pink and little girls, alway a good combo hihi!
    Frea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous

    Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire,
    This is beautiful. I love the colours and design paper and the image is super sweet. The rosette is brilliant.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya hun
    This is beautiful and perfect for any young lady. Your couson's daughter will love it I'm sure.
    It was freezing here too thi morning and hasn't really got warm all day - I hate the winter brrrrrrr!!!
    Have a fab evening
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Claire - the swirly paper is so pretty and love the image. I'm sure it will be loved, but I know exactly what you mean - I'm always a bit unsure with commissioned cards, and it's such a relief when the customer says they like them! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card, I love the swirly paper x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet! I'm sure that Sarah is going to love this! Wonderfully personalized! Can't get much better than that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Claire, gorgeous card. So pretty. She will love it.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! I love the image.
    Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)

    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your adorable card Claire.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous...love the image and colour.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very great card - nice motiv and great design! Thanks for joining stamp with fun.
    Big hug
    Andrea-Emmi41

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute card and i am sure it will go down a storm. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.