My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

22 November 2010

A Wedding Anniversary Wish

Morning peeps and what a really cold one it is as that!  Apparently snow is forecast this week - 6 inches!!  I really hope not (unless it's loads and I can have a snow day!) LOL.

I've managed to have a creative time in my craft room for once and here's the first of my cards.


This is another commission for my Cousin as it's her 7th Wedding Anniversary in early December, so I really hope she likes it.

For this card I used:-
  • Kanban cardstock, papers & die cut greetings
  • PM Gems
  • Computer Generated Insert
I think it's a simple but effective card, but would love to know what you think. 

6 comments:

  1. I think it's gorgeous, very effective!! EEk, snow?! It's still autumn weather here, I can't believe it is so warm! Have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant card CLaire! Frea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire,
    This card is absolutely stunning. So romantic.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hI cLAIRE
    YOU HAVE BEEN BUSY...LOVE THIS ANNIVERSARY CARD ...VERY SPECIAI....
    HUGS
    SYLVIE
    XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is very very elegant Claire! Is there an acetate wrap around it? Only ask as from the second photo it looks like there may be another layer in front of the ivory?
    If so, Im going to have to ask you for tips to try this out as it looks beautiful!

    Im sure she will love it!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya Claire
    It's stunning and I'm sure she'll love it!
    Ohhh I hope we do get snow - I love it (from the warmth of a nice cosy chair indoors onky though lol!!!)
    Have a super day
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.