My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

9 December 2010

Christmas Has Arrived!

Morning peeps!  Well I have managed to get one of my trees up in the house, myself and Megs put the one in the lounge up last night and here's the finished result!  We are finally starting to get festive.

Its a big 6ft tall and very wide tree, so struggled to find a space for it - but we got it sorted eventually LOL.  Now just need to put the one up in the Conservatory, together with the outside lights and we are there - that's mine and Mark's little job for the weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Very festine indeedy, Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops, of course you know I meant to say festive. At the Christmas sherry already (hic)

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it's so beautiful, Claire! I wish our tree looked half that good lol, but it's a charlie brown one this year!! (do you watch Charlie Brown over there??) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderfully Decorated Claire, I put mine up last week but it doesn't look at good as yours. Hope you are well.
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Festive Claire,
    take care,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.