My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

7 December 2010

I'm Back!

Well good morning peeps, its been an age (well over a week) since I have blogged and unfortunately that was down to me getting a very bad case of flu, sinusitis and sickness which just knocked me out for a whole week.  I have to say, I'm glad I got it now rather than over Christmas, but its certainly a virus I don't wish to get again in a hurry!  I've never felt so ill in my life.  I'm still stuffed up, but feel so much better than I did, so its good to be back.  I have to apologise, as although I did try and visit everyone's blogs, I didn't post any comments as just wasn't up to it.

Anyways, managed to get in the craft room on Sunday (had no choice as so behind) to make my Sister a Birthday card as today is her Birthday.  It's really not how I had hoped for it to turn out, but with being ill my mojo and enthusiasm was not quite there!


Card Ingredients:-
  • Scrapbook Sisters Girl With Presents Digi Stamp
  • Promarkers
  • Iced Stickles
  • Kanban Paper
  • Card & Flowers from Stash
  • Anita's Peeloffs
  • PM Gems
Right, off to catch up ..... have never seen so much washing and ironing in my life, the house looks like a bomb blast and as for Christmas ...... whats that!?  Need to organise myself pronto to make up with a week I have lost!

Thanks for stopping by today, as always your comments are greatly appreciated.

12 comments:

  1. hiya Claire
    It's so good to see you back hun.
    Love this card and I'm sure your Sis will adore it too.
    Hope you are taking good care of yourself - don't over do it!
    Hugs
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it looks like you could have spent a week making that card...it's fabulous!!!! Take care of you and enjoy - the holidays aren't about all the fluff - that's just extra, fun stuff so if you don't get it all done, that's okay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Claire, being poorly sucks doesn't it? I've had something similar that has now turned into vertigo, which is deeply unpleasant.

    Glad you're on the mend finally.

    Very cute card, love the lady with the presents!

    Ciara
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire
    sorry you have been sooo poorly ...the card is super really girlie.....
    love it
    hugs Sylvie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claire, glad you're feeling better!! You're card is wonderful, I'm sure your sister will appreciate it! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Claire,
    I lov ethe colours and design papers on this very pretty card. The image is fabulous. Great work.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya Claire!
    Sorry to hear you haven't been well, those viruses are awful at the mo and soooo many peeps are suffering grrr. Anyway, gorgeous card as always and I'm sure your sis will love it :o)
    Big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Claire, love the sweet image.#
    Sorry to hear you've been so poorly but glad to hear you're on the mend.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good to se you back hun, the card is great - no mojo missing there ;o)
    Take it easy, things might have piled up but you need to keep well too,
    all the best,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card for your sis.....bet she will love it. I am sorry to hear you have not been well sweetie.......but I am glad you are on the mend. Thank you for your kind comments about my decs and wall paper lol! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great image, need to get me one of those... Hope you're feeling better x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Claire - great image and colours. Sorry to hear you've been so poorly, hope you're all better now hun. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.