My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

13 December 2010

James & Jenny The Bears

Good morning folks - well its cold here in the Midlands, but very damp and miserable, a bit like my cold! LOL.

Firstly a very warm welcome to my newest followers, glad to have you on board.

Here are a set of cards I made over the weekend for the cleaners at the school, who are all lovely ladies.


I'm entering the pink set into the following challenges:-
And here are the green set:-

Card Ingredients:-
  • LOTV James & Jenny Bear Christmas Stamps
  • Promarkers
  • Iced Stickles
  • American Crafts Ribbon
  • Kanban Mirri Card
  • Dovecraft Christmas Fancy Paper
  • PM Gems
Thanks for finding the time to stop by today and look forward to your lovely comments.

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Claire really love the green ones, sorry I didnt buy them little bears they are so cute.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire, soooo adorable your cards!! Love them of course in pink but I actually also love the green ones LOL!!! Bear hug, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blimey, you have been busy!! Such gorgeous cards - it's good to see that you didn't sacrifice quality for quantity cos although there's lots of 'em, they're still fab!! Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're gorgeous Claire, so cute :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claire,
    These are beautiful cards. I lov ethe colours and the images are fabulously cute.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT work Claire! Love the pink ones as pink's my favourite colour, but the green are gorgeous too!

    Hugs

    Judi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards Claire. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Claire, these are all beautiful cards. Love the gorgeous colours, fab glitter and ribbon.
    donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week Claire ! Your cards are so sweet ! Love the papers and this little Teddy is dead cute ! Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Claire Your cards are beautiful I love the clean lines and wonderful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Claire Your cards are beautiful I love the clean lines and wonderful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll come & clean at your school!! These are fabulous x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.