My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

22 December 2010

Lots of Cards!

Afternoon people - well what a busy few days I've had - all presents bought, wrapped and delivered, all cards made and delivered and the food shopping is done!  Phew!  And all because of the weather - we were supposed to have a heavy snowfall overnight, but had nothing and just a few snow flurries this morning - thankfully as I've really had enough of the snow and the cold weather now.

Well I would just like to say a BIG "thank you" to my new followers, its great to have you on board and I hope you like what you see!

Now I have loads of cards to show today, not for any challenges as I just haven't had the time to be honest, so here goes:-

This one is for my Daughter Megan


This one is for my Step Daughter Danielle


This one is for my Son Matthew


This is a gift card I made for my Son Matt



This one is for my Sister and her Partner


This one is for my Mum & Dad (Gatefold Card)


And this one is for my Partner Mark


I have decided next year not to leave this lot until the last minute as I am not happy with some of them.

Right off to get the bins in (at least they have been collected today!) and get some dinner - afterall I need to feed this cold that doesn't seem to want to leave my presence LOL.  Have a good day and keep warm and safe wherever you are.

10 comments:

  1. Hiya Claire!!
    Wow stunning set of cards hun, they are all gorgeous and certainly nothing wrong with any of them :o) Done all my Xmas shopping phew and now time to relax to the big day (even tho' I am working up to Xmas leave :o(!)
    Big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hun, that's a lot of pretty cards, I love 'em, don't know why you're not happy with them! You have been busy with all your preparations and cards. I especially like the purple, lilac and silver one, soft and elegant, it's gorgeous. Hope you get rid of the cold soon. Have a lovely Christmas and New Year, looking forward to playing with you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire..
    Thanks for leaving me the comment about the penguins...I download lots of freebies and really should make a note of where I got them from..
    Just looking at all your lovely cards for your family and then realised...I haven't made any for my hubby or daughters...oops!
    My daughter is also called Megan!
    Hope you get rid of the lurgy and have a great christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire,
    These are fabulous. A fantastic array of cards. They are brilliant.
    I hope you have a fabulous Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claire, you have been busy, these are all gorgeous cards. Hope you all have a wonderful xmas and new year.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Claire
    you have been sooo busy...cards are fab ....have a super xmas ...and thanks for giving me some lovely comments over the last few months ...since we found each other ...hope to see you in 2011...enjoy....your Xmas ...we are off to Costa del sol this morning ...sunny at moment we have had sooo much rain the last few days
    lots of love
    Sylvie
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Claire
    Great cards. I too plan notto leave until the last minute!!!!
    Have a lovely Christmas and a very Happy New Year.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I love them, you've done a great job. My fave is the Silver/Black/Lilac. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely Christmas collection you've created. Sure they made those who receive them so happy. Wishing you a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.