My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

14 December 2010

Oldie But A Goodie 8 - GDT Card

Morning peeps!  Well I am very excited today, firtsly I am very lucky to have been selected as a Guest Design Team Member for Oldie But A Goodie challenge for the month of December.

And secondly, I am off to the NIA in Birmingham tonight to see Simply Red on their Farewell Tour - I have been to every one of their concerts and Mick is just amazing.  I just hope that my cold and cough, together with newly developed conjunctivitis hold up - I think I need to be put down, I really don't need anymore ailments!

Anyway back to the challenge with a theme of "You're A Star" to make a creation with a star on it.  Here's my card:-

For this card I used:-
  • Dovecraft Christmas Fancy Papers
  • Pink Gem Designs Sparkles Stamp
  • Mirri Card with Sizzix Star Die
  • Promarkers
  • Iced Stickles
  • PM Gems
Why not pop on over to their blog and take a look at the fabulous DT creations and join in with the fun.

I'm entering this card into the following challenge:-
Thanks for popping in.

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Claire. I love all the sparlke!
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Claire
    Welcome to Oldie but a Goodie for this month - big congrats!!
    Gorgeous card - love the sparkle and that star is divine.
    Have a fab day and even better evening - you lucky girl lol!!!
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire, love this card, the oldies are still doing well (talking about the stamp dear LOL!!). Hope you enjoy Simply Red tonight, seen them twice and the're sooo good!! Greetz, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire,
    This is a beautiful card. I love the image and the silver stars. Gorgeous work.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card Claire!
    Great image and fab colour combo too,
    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Claire
    gorgeous card.... hope you...enjoy your evening
    Hugs
    sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Claire ~ it's a pleasure to have you on board. Your card is gorgeous. Love the shiny stars & great colouring
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an adorable card Claire, gorgeous image and colours.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.