My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

20 December 2010

Sad Farewell

Good morning crafters on this freezing cold day!  Well Friday was my last day at work and I have now finished until the New Year - woo hoo!!!!  Its been a busy few weeks, I feel like I've been on catch up since having the flu and now on my 4th week, still not fully recovered - really fed up with it now and I haven't been able to blog much either, just don't seem to have enough hours in my day!

One of the ladies that I work with left on Friday as she has a new job at a secondary school as Head First Aider, she will really be missed and I made her this card.

Card Ingredients:-
  • DSB Nurse Suzie
  • Papers & Flower from Stash
  • Promarkers
  • PM Gems
  • Computer Generated Greeting
She loved it.  We also participated in 2 secret santas, had jacket potatoes delivered in and had a real good last day also followed by some good news that I will now be doing mornings rather than afternoons, plus 2 full days until the afternoon post is filled, so I am very happy about that!

I need to get out today, but the roads are so icy and dangerous I may not even contemplate it - bloomin weather!

Thanks for popping in.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Claire!

    Fab card hun, luv the image & lush colours

    xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire, lovely card, I'm sure she will have sppreciated this one!! Greetz, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire
    Fab card - the image is just perfect for your friend and I'm sure she will treasure it!
    Love the colour choice too.
    Bet you're glad you have now broken up for Christmas.
    Hope you have a good one!
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire,
    What a fabulous going away card. I'm sure she would love it. Fab image.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Card great image for the occassion, love the new look on the blog, have a great xmas Claire and all the best for 2011, hope you have a great one.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Claire, love this adorable card, what a cute little image, so perfect for the occasion. Woohoo! two weeks off, great feeling eh? and after being so busy you definately need some play time. Enjoy.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww your card is super cute hun, no wonder your friend loved it.
    I'm so pleased your hours will be better for you in the new year Claire, make sure you relax and get yourself well over the Crimbo break
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable cute card Claire, love the sweet image and papers.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Claire!
    First I want to thank you for the kind comments you have been leaving on my blog. It is inspiring knowing when someone appreciates what you have created enough to leave a comment! I have been wanting to stop by and visit your blog and finally I took some time tonight for myself to do just that. I have enjoyed looking at your creations and getting to know you better through your postings. I have become a follower and am looking forward to your future postings and seeing your awesome creations. I hope you have a very merry Christmas and wishing you all the best for the New Year! May it be a very creative one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.