My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

15 December 2010

Simply Amazing!

Morning everyone, no card today, just an update from last night when I went to see Simply Red at the NIA for their Farewell Tour.  I have been to everyone of Mick's concerts and he just keeps getting better and last night was no exception - WOW absolutely amazing!

So now I will bore you all with a selection of piccies LOL!  Some are not the best quality I'm afraid.

Macy Gray was the support act and I have to say, although I'm not a fan, she was very good.


This is the crowd at the NIA (National Indoor Arena) Birmingham:


Here's Mick and the band on stage:



And here he is again, a little closer this time:


This was Mick on his guitar doing Holding Back The Years: Just Brilliant!


And waving goodbye to the fans at the end:

I took loads of pics which will be very memorable.  I had the most amazing time and it was worth every penny. Can you tell I'm a big fan!? LOL.

Thanks for popping in.

6 comments:

  1. OMG I am SOOOOOOO very jealous right now, so glad you enjoyed the show, I am wishing I had gone too now, you will be walking on air for days now.
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire, sounds like you had a fantastic night. Your photos are fab. They're in Sheffield tonight wish I'd have booked to go now.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw them last year and way, way back in the 80s and still think are awesome!
    At one time lastyear his little ear-piece stopped working and he continued to sing without it; you couldn't here a difference. That's a true artist in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen him lots of times too and missed out on tickets this time -he sure is awesome.I found you via Sheena's blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a good time hun :o) Concerts always feel more special in the run up to Christmas I think, haven't been able to go to one for ages due to a lack of babysitters - one day! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had an amazing evening Claire! Yep, I can tell you're a big Mick fan!

    I sometimes wonder what happened to Macy Gray, it's good to hear she's still doing her thing. I saw her at Glastonbury a few years ago and she did a brilliant set.

    I hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas and a very happy 2011 x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.