My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

12 December 2010

Sunday Sketch & Stamp 43 - DT Card

Evening all - I am a little late posting my DT card for the next challenge at Sunday Sketch & Stamp as I am again full of cold!!  Yes I know I have had the flu and now a cold on top!  This week we have a fabulous sketch by Arianne.
 And here is my take on her fab sketch:-

For this card I used:-
  • Dovecraft Christmas Fancy Papers
  • Whiff of Joy Henry Mouse Holding Christmas Wreath Stamp
  • Promarkers
  • Die Cut Greeting
  • PM Gems
  • Cardstock from Stash
Crafts 4 Eternity are sponsoring this challenge and one lucky winner will receive 2 festive digi images from their Christmas collection.  This challenge will run until 2nd January 2011, so you have 3 weeks to get your entry in and is the last challenge for 2010.  I hope you will play along this time and look forward to visiting your blogs.

Thanks for stopping by today.

7 comments:

  1. Love what you did with my sketch!
    Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire,
    What a fabulously pretty card. I love the paper and the gorgeous image. Beautiful work.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better very soon Claire. Your card is adorable, gorgeous colours and love Henry.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Claire, such lovely colours and super sweet image :o) Hope you're feeling better soon. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, what a sweet card Claire, cute image and I love your gorgeous dotty paper!
    Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Claire. Hope you're feeling better soon and well done for managing to join in with the challenge in the end. Hugs, Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. GReat card Claire, love the way you let the colours of the dots come back in the lines!! Greetz, Frea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.