My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

23 December 2010

Wishing You All A Very Merry Christmas!

Hello peeps.

Just a short post to wish all my followers and friends

A Very Merry Christmas & A Healthy & Prosperous New Year!

and to thank you all for following my blog and leaving such lovely comments and inspiration which is greatly received.  I have made some lovely friends during my year of blogging and hope to make many more in 2011!

I hope you all have a fabulous Christmas and you get everything you want from Santa! LOL.

Christmas Hugs


8 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too, Claire! I hope it's a good one!

    Love

    Judi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same to you, Claire. It's been great this year to have made it on the SS&S team with you and to have met such wonderful blog friends - I count you as a very good one. Thanks for always leaving me such lovely encouraging comments - and for sharing your great cards! Hugs, Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You too Claire
    Hugz fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Claire!
    Merry Xmas to you too and have a great new year :o)
    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claire, Happy Christmas to you & yours, hope you all have a wonderful time. Looking forward to visiting your great blog loads next year.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. "LOL" as in Santa isn't REAL?! tee hee hee hope you have a great Christmas as well! Perhaps you will get your card before next Christmas ;P xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you've had a fabulous Christmas Claire! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. And to you too, hope you're having a good one x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.