My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

23 January 2011

And The Winner Is .....................

Hello again!  Right it's time to announce the lucky winner of my Blogoversary candy.  Firstly I would like to thank all of you who entered and to also welcome on board all of my new followers, it's lovely to have you here and I hope you will enjoy your visits and my blog will be of some inspiration to you.

68 of you entered in total and I have used Random.org to select the winner.

And that lucky winner is number 21 Nicki @ Little Ted Cards.  Well done hun!  Send me your address details via claire69scorpio@btinternet.com and I'll arrange to get your surprise parcel to you this week.

Again, thank you to all of you who entered and thank you for the continued support.

6 comments:

  1. hi Claire hope your having a good weekend huni and congrats Nikki on winning claires fabby candy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire - thanks for your comment earlier :) All your cards look great today!

    Congrats to Nicki too on winning the candy!
    Sparkly Moo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Nicki. I have candy on offer too. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeeaayyy! I'm such a happy bunny to have won your candy, I love surprises! I've emailed you hun, thank you so much!

    Nicki, xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.