My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

3 January 2011

Baby Henry

Good evening!  I'm a bit late posting today, but have been to my Sister's for lunch in Sutton Coldfield and when I got home took down the Christmas Decorations and had a good clean up - back to normality! LOL. And then got my daughter's stuff ready for back to school and for myself as tomorrow I am back at work, however I have a shock to my system as I need to get up earlier now due to the change in my hours as now working mornings rather than afternoons, which personally I am very happy about, however not so happy that I have to work a full day on Mondays and Wednesdays until they get a replacement for the afternoons!  So my organised routine has to be reorganised!!

So onto my first card which is for the following challenges:-

Card Ingredients:-
  • DSB Baby Henry Digi Stamp
  • Promarkers
  • Papermania Gems
  • E-Z Rub-Ons
  • DCWV Cardstock
  • Kanban Mirri Card
  • Papers from Stash
Thanks for popping in.


14 comments:

  1. Aww, cute image, perfect baby card.

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire, lovely little card!! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a gorgeous card Claire! Looks so wonderful!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, such a cute card! Sounds like you've had a productive day! I'm gonna start taking the decs down tomorrow and then finish them off the next day. Sam's got an extra 'inset' day off, so he's not back til Wednesday which has made him happy! Boo to going back to work but at least you're happy with your hours. Take care. Hugs, Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! My decorations are coming down tomorrow - back to school for me and Gregor on Wednesday! Hugs, Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Claire, gorgeous card love the mirror card and the really cute image. Happy New Year. Thanks for joining us at Ellephantastic.

    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really sweet card Claire, love it! Thanks for playing at Ellephantastic this month and hope to see you next time. Happy New Year! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww so cute - I love this image :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card Claire, love the image.
    Hope the early starts are going well!
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Claire i love the sweet image. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet baby henry!! Thank you for playing along with Ellephantastic this month. Good luck! Hugs Helen & Elle DT x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute card! Happy New Year to you and thanks for taking part in our first challenge of 2011! Hope to see you again next month!
    hugs
    Michelle
    Elle DT
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a cute card. Thanks for stopping by & joining in with our challenge at Ellephantastic challenges xx Clare (DT) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.