My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

24 January 2011

Flower Fairy

And my final post for this evening ...... phew!  This card is for Lili of the Valley 81 Sketch and guess what .... do you recognise the papers? LOL.  Unfortunately I had to take this piccie under my day light as the light in the house this morning was rubbish, so its not the best I'm afraid.


For this card I used:-
  • LOTV Fairies on Tiptoe Stamp
  • America Crafts Ribbon
  • Promarkers
  • V&A Hanovarian Linen Papers
  • Cardstock from Stash
  • Glossy Accents (On wings - but you can't see them very well!)
  • PM Pearls
I'm really pleased with this card and because I like it so much, I thought it would be perfect to enter into the DT call over at Creative Inspirations where I need to post a recent creation.  It would be a fabulous DT to be involved in and to be able to join a talented bunch of ladies, so wish me luck!

Right thats it - I am done for tonight.  I will be able to get into the craft room on Thursday and Friday as I have two teacher days and I don't have to work them, so a nice short week for me YAY!

Thanks for popping in tonight, see you soon!

18 comments:

  1. Wow CLaire, are you sure you are done?! My goodness how do you manage to produce so many cards in one day? And all of them as pretty as can be, love this one too!! HUgs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you've been so busy Claire! Love all your cards... this one is so pretty, such lovely papers and image. Good luck with the DT call :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card Claire, I will keep all my bits crossed for the DT call for you
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who's a busy bee then lol! Such gorgeous creations sweetie and I'm loving this card! Fab image and great dp's too :o)

    Good luck hun on the DT call, fingers and toes crossed for you hun!

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claire, gorgeous cards, love this one, very pretty papers and fab colouring. Good luck with the DT call. :o)

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Claire, the image is really cute and those papers are gorgeous, I see why you're using them a lot - I've bought this pack and haven't cut into it yet!!

    Good luck with the DT, hugs, Nicki, xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgoeus card Claire, Good luck with th DT call
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow it looks amzing to me hun love that image and the papers are lush to good luck with the DT call,hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card Claire, gorgeous image and papers.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable sweet card and pretty colours too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Claire,
    Fabulous papers and colours and one of my fav LOTVs. This is gorgeous.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card. I love the colouring :0)
    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeah! I am so exited that you applied, keeping all my fingers crossed for you hunny, gorgeous papers - love them,
    big hugs,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Claire
    Fab card love the image soooo sweeet...
    hugs
    sylvie
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooo, pretty papers and a lovely card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Claire, one of my favourite stamps. Thanks for taking part in the LOTV Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Claire, An amazing card with this and all the cards you make you should sail through to the Design Team. Lucky you having to days off. Our HT also lets us after the training days off, but we have to work them as Twlights which sometimes isn't as good.. :D enjoy your days crafting..

    Have a good weekend
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely Card Claire - good luck with it, I am sure you will make the Design Team.
    luv
    eileen
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.