My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

24 January 2011

Miss Anya

Evening everyone ..... I've had such a busy day at work today, but it's flown, have made the packed lunches, eaten tea, loaded the dishwasher and can at last sit down to blog!

I had a great afternoon in the craft room yesterday, so now catching up posting them all LOL.

My first card is for the following challenges:-

Card Ingredients:-
  • The Greeting Farm Miss Anya Stamp
  • V&A Hanovarian Linen Paper
  • DCWV Cardstock
  • Promarkers
  • PM Gems
You may notice I am using this paper quite alot on my cards, but I LOVE IT! The colours, the design and the texture and I must buy some more LOL.

7 comments:

  1. Oh hunni this is lovely.. love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such a lovely card Claire and I love that design paper!! HUgs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those papers and the colours you have picked out to dress her in Tilly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those papers and the way you've picked the colours out for the image

    Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog

    Hel xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute little lady, thanks for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog, Blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute, a great little card

    Thanks for playing along with Creative Cottage
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet. Thanks for playing with us at Truly Scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.