My Sister and her partner of 18 months did the deed on New Year's Eve and they have got engaged, so my make for today is a card I have made for them. They have both been married twice before and this time I think she has certainly found her match, he is just lovely and they are very well suited to eachother.
I'm hoping this looks OK as have had to take this picture using my day lamp as its still really dark here!
I'm going to enter this into the following challenges:-
- Do It With Digis New Beginnings
- Sketch Saturday 137
- Stamp Something January Digi Day
- Cupcake 124 Something New
- Bunny Zoe's 8 Love Is In The Air
- Craft Creations New Beginnings
- Digi Stamp Boutique Alex & Felecity Digi
- V&A Hanoverian Linen Paper (New)
- Computer Generated Greetings
- Card Candy
- Pearlescent Card Using Sizzix Decorative Corner Punch Die
Thanks for stopping by this morning and I hope you like what you see. As always your comments are greatly appreciated. Don't forget to stop by on Saturday as its my 1st Blogoversary and there will be candy on offer!