My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

15 January 2011

Pay It Forward 2011

Hello again!

It's time for a bit of fun.  I've entered a Pay It Forward over at Clair's blog so it's my turn now to Pay It Forward.

I promise to send something handmade to the first 5 people who comment on this post.  However, there is a catch, you must repost this, offering something handmade to 5 other people.  The rules state that it MUST be something handmade or homemade by YOU and must be sent to 5 other people during 2011.

If you would like to join in the fun, then be the first to post a comment and something handmade or homemade will be coming your way this year. 


5 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting - go on then, I'll take part. Hugs, Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm up for that, I always think the world needs a little more kindness. Have you ever seen the film Pay it Forward? It's s good one but you may need tissues! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you tell me once you'd been in sales??!!

    IM IN!!

    Ive yet to figure out what to do just yet so I may have to pop back later and copy your post for mine! I think Ive got the hang of it and I did see the film, you will definitely need your tissues!!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oohh that sounds fun!! Will repost in a moment!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like I am lucky enough to be Number 5- I would love to join in. It will be great if something other than a bill drops through my letter box and to send off something I have made. In anticipation ......Linda H

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.