My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

17 January 2011

Sending You Thanks!

Hello again!

WOW I have hit over 100 followers!!!! How fantastic is that!?  I would just like to welcome all of my new followers on board and thank you for supporting my blog and I hope you enjoy what you see.

Now onto my next card for the day which I am entering into the following challenges:-

Card Ingredients:-
  • Penny Black Stamp - Not Sure Which One!
  • American Crafts Ribbon
  • Promarkers
  • PM Gems
  • WRS Floral Papers
  • Flowers from Stash
  • Die Cut Greeting
I am trying to be really good and use up some scraps on all my cards as I have a whole basket of cards and papers just sitting waiting to be used, as well as embellishments - so far so good - wonder how long it will last? LOL.

Don't forget if you haven't yet entered my blogoversary candy draw, there is still time before the draw on Saturday.  Enter here.

Also there are still 2 spaces available for the Pay It Forward if you would like to take part and have a bit of fun, leave a comment on that post.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have enjoyed your visit.  Have a great day whatever you are up to.

26 comments:

  1. That is a marvelous card Claire! Looks so beautiful!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire,
    I just love the colours and papers on this card. The image is gorgeous. I love this.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Claire and my fav colours too havent had my penny blacks out for ages, they are such lovely cute animals.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  4. a beautiful catd, my fave colours and so well coloured
    Tilly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply beautiful Claire, such a gorgeous image and I love the colour combo and simple layout too, just perfect :o)

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card Claire and love the sweet little hedgie :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww this is soooo pretty, luv the sweet little image & the colour is beautiful.

    xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card...love the sweet image! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, that hedgehog is so cute! Lovely card Claire.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is soooo cute!!! The image is so sweet.... and the colour lovely: I like so much that lilac!
    Thanks for joining us at The pixie Cottage
    Hugs
    Sadia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Claire, very cute hedgie and pretty colours.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful card claire and love the pretty paper......thank you for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute, gorgeous card Claire.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very delicate, love the image. Thank you so much for participating in this weeks Pixie Cottage Challenge.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very sweet card, love the purple!
    Thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. A gorgeous card. The colours are beautiful and it's a great use of the sketch too.
    Thanks for joining us at the Pixie Cottage.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a beautiful card Claire and the colour is stunning. Congrats on the followers chick!!!!. Big hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful card..love the hedgie! Thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a gorgeous card Claire. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh Claire, this cute card made me smile, it's lovely. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ooh Claire, I love this, your colouring matches the DP perfectly & how cute. I love P.B's xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Aaah what a sweetie, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oooh this is lovely! Gorgeous paper & colour.
    Hugs
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Aww, super cute hedgie.Brilliant card.

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Super cute image Claire - love the colours on this one too.
    Have a fab day
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.