My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

2 January 2011

Sunday Sketch & Stamp 44 - DT Card

Good morning peeps and a Happy New Year to those I have not managed to say it to yet!  Well it's Sunday (although yesterday felt like Sunday!) and it's that time again  for another fortnightly challenge at Sunday Sketch & Stamp.  This week it's my turn to provide the sketch and here it is:-

 And here's my take on it. 


For this card I used:-
  • CC Designs Cherry Emma Stamp
  • Papers from Stash
  • Kanban Mirri Card
  • PM Gems
  • Anita's Peel Off Greeting
  • Promarkers
Our sponsor this time is Robyn's Fetish and the DT were lucky enough to receive some images to use, but unfortunately I was ahead of myself and made the card before I received them!


I hope you will play along with us and I look forward to popping across to your blogs to see your fabulous creations.  Good Luck!

12 comments:

  1. Hi Claire, Happy New Year to you and your family!

    Love your card, using such a sweet image and a fabby sketch,. Looking forward to seeing lots more of your lovely creations this year, hugs Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really marvelous card Claire! Looks so wonderful in these colours!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geat card Claire and I love your sketch!! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  4. That image is adorable and those papers are VERY scrummy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Claire!

    Fabulous card hun, love your sketch and what a gorgeous image too. I will look forward to playing along sweetie and to see all your fabby creations tho'out the year :o)

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Claire. Very pretty card, great shape and love the cute image. Your sketch is fab, will definately be using this one.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done on coming up with a super sketch - looks i may have to find time in my busy schedule this week to enter - great papers and a cutie of an image, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow Claire i just love this card its so pretty and the image is so my kind of image its gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year, hun. Great sketch and a great card!! Hugs, Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year hun. Love this utterley sweet card the image is fab & I love the lush colour. Just incase I havn't said it hun welcome to Sweet Stampin I'm looking forward to working with you.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just gorgeous Claire! Love the image and the papers are so pretty. Loving the layout too, must try and fit this one in :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card hunny, lovely colours,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.