My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

22 January 2011

Sweet Stampin' DT Card - Clear As Mud

Good morning crafters - boy what a week and I'm really sorry I haven't posted much!  Hopefully normal service will resume very soon LOL.  This week at Sweet Stampin' sees the turn of Abi and she has chosen a great theme "Clear As Mud" where you use brown and add one other colour.

Here's my take on the theme:-


For this card I used:-
  • Image - given to me by a blogger friend
  • MME Wild Asparagus Papers
  • Cardstock from Stash
  • American Crafts Ribbon
  • PM Pearls
  • Die Cut Greeting
It's not one of my better makes, but with the week I've had, it will have to do!

The sponsor this week is Zoe Bunny's Crafts and one lucky winner will receive a £10.00 gift certificate.

So why not pop over and see all the other Sweet Stampers great work and I look forward to popping over to your blogs too!

I'm entering this card into the following challenge:-

16 comments:

  1. Claire, this is a lovely masculine card and I really like it. So there. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's perfect Claire, very elegant, hope this next week improves for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well let me tell you Claire that I think it's a fab masculine feel card - I love it!
    The trees are gorgeous and the LO is clean and elegant.
    Hope your weekend is better than the week you've had!
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful image, I love those trees, a simple clean card, so lovely
    Tilly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claire what a beautiful clean simple card what a difficult colour to work with love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Claire, love this card!! It looks very sophistivcated!! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, I love your colour choice. Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card Claire, very clean and simple great for those men in our lives :)
    Know how you feel... need to get my head round me craftin' again lol
    Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely Claire; very simple and elegant. Love it xx Thanks for joining us at PTW this week and good luck. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. this really pretty Claire..I like tree stamps and this one is no exception.


    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful, so clean, crisp and sophisticated. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Claire ... love the simplicity and that's a great image too! Sorry to hear you've had one of those weeks - hope your weekend is much better!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely stylish card Claire, really love it!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi sweetie this really is a fabulous male card I love it!!!

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very elegant card. Hope this week is kinder to you. Are you working your normal hours yet?
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.