Good morning all and welcome to my first DT project with the Sweet Stampin' girls. This week it's Team Fluff's turn and the challenge is to try something new, a new technique that you have not done before.
This wasn't a difficult one for me, as in my drawers sat a brand new heat gun, together with embossing powders and pens that I purchased months and months ago, but have never ever used until now! LOL.
And here is my creation!
For this card I used:-
- Penny Black Poppy Poem Stamp
- Heat It Up Crimson Red Embossing Powder
- American Crafts Ribbon
- Papermania Ivory Black Creative Tones Paper
- Cardstock from Stash
- PM Gems
I have to say I am really pleased with how this turned out and will definitely be using the heat gun more!
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:-
- Moving Along With The Times 80 Theme: Ring Out The Old & Ring In The New
- Paper Play 1 Theme: Clean & Simple
- Delicious Doodles 7 Theme: "New"
- Creative Inspirations 50 Theme: Something New / New Element
I would love to hear what you think as always your comments are truly valued.
Hope you enjoy your day whatever you are up to.