My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

1 February 2011

Another Stylish Award

Hello everyone.

Well I have been very lucky to receive another Stylish Blog Award from a very lovely talented lady Tamara, so why not pop on over to take a look at her fabulous creations. Thank you hun.

Now as I received this award in the middle of January I'm not going to share another 8 facts with you all, so have decided to let any of my followers who weren't lucky enough to receive it from me the first time round, to help themselves to the award, because you ALL deserve it!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Claire,
    Congratulations on another well deserved award.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done Claire..... I don't even have 2 facts of interest to share so I will pass on this award lol
    Tilly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire
    Congrats on your award Claire ....
    Hugs sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.