My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

27 February 2011

An Award

Today I received a fabby award from the lovely  Sally.  Thank you hun!


I now need to tell you 3 things about myself and pass it on to 5 people, so here goes:-
  • I would love to have my own craft shop and do something I love as my job
  • I would love to win the lottery, so that I could so the above LOL
  • I would love to live by the sea - Cornwall is my preference - one day eh?
I would like to pass this onto my blogger friends below:-
Enjoy whats left of the weekend.

7 comments:

  1. Oooh well done Claire on the award. I live about 4 miles from Cornwall! Devon isn't too bad! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well deserved, Claire. Hope all your dreams come true! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh Claire Well Done on another beautiful award that youve been given! And you can tell it s the Oscars night tonight obviously with all of your awards too! - yes I know, Im sad and I will get out soon!

    Thank You very much for passing this on to me, its even more special at the moment as you will understand!

    It will soon be tomorrow lunchtime!!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on you award hun :D

    xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya hun
    Well done on another fabulous award and thank you so much for thinking if me - it really does mean such a lot - thanks hun.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh thank you hunni! Im chuffed to bits :oD

    I will show it off with pride ~ and well done you too :o)

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Claire, well done on this fab award and thank you so much for giving it to me. I'm thrilled to bits to recieve it. :o)

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.