Hello and good morning! Well I was a little behind, but had a good afternoon crafting yesterday and managed to catch up on alot of work and included in this was my Christmas card based on Chris' sketch. A group of us bloggers (5 in total) have got together to form a little "Christmas Club" to try and make a card every fortnight up to Christmas as we don't want to be faced doing it all last minute like we did last year! It's just a bit of fun, which will help all of us throughout the year!
So here is my card:-
- Penny Black Image (not sure which one as it was a freebie)
- PM Classic Christmas Papers
- Nesties &, Round Corner & Scallop Punch
- American Crafts Organza Ribbon
- WRMK Stickers
- E-Z Rub-Ons
- Frosted Ice Stickles
And the 5 of us are set to make another one using my sketch below and if you would like to join in with us and use it, please feel free.
I'm entering this into the following challenges:-
- Sir Stampalot All Creatures Great & Small
- Delightful Get Punchy
- Alphabet Challenge O is for Orange
- CES Challenge 23 Cute & Cuddly
Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great day!