I've been wanting to enter the Less Is More challenge since it started a couple of weeks ago, but haven't had chance, so am very pleased that I can just manage to enter a card in time for this week's challenge. However, I found it really hard to do a card with hardly anything on it ....... I used to make cards like this all of the time, but your techniques change don't they and I suppose you settle into a certain type, so this was definitely a challenge not to add anything else on to it LOL!
I'm entering it into the following challenges:-
- Simply Less Is More Spring
- Allsorts 91 Inspired By Nature
- Oldie But A Goodie 13 Spring Is In The Air
- Penny Black Brush Lillies Stamp
- Brilliance Inks: Pearlescent Purple, Pearlescent Ivy & Platinum Planet
- E-Z Rub-Ons