My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

5 February 2011

A Lovely Surprise!

Hello again on this miserable, dull and windy day!  I don't know about you, but it's blowing a gale here in Coventry today!  Thank goodness I am tucked away indoors.  I can't go anywhere at the moment anyway as my car is in for it's MOT, so fingers crossed it passes!

Well I had a lovely surprise earlier to find that I had received a very lovely award from my blogger friend Donna.  She has a fabulous blog and makes such wonderful cards and is well worth a visit if you have time.


This is a special award, which is aimed at bringing unknown good blogs to light and in accepting the award I have had to agree to the following conditions:-

  1. You have been tagged, do you want to accept? Yes I do! then create a post on your blog and post the love blog photo.
  2. Link back to the person who gave you the award and say if you accept.
  3. Choose 3-5 of your favourite blogs to tag, link these in your post too and tell the lucky people they have been tagged.  As the aim of this award is to bring unknown good blogs to light, please don't tag somebody with 3000 followers.
So I am passing this award to the following 5 fabulous bloggers:-

Lisa @ Wishcraft

Be back later with another card!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for thinking of me Claire, I love coming to visit your blog you always create something new and wonderful. Thank you again for the blog award. I shall post about it later today..

    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you for thinking of me hun, so lovely of you :o) Off to have a look at your new creations now! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.