My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

7 February 2011

Mr Snowman

Good morning crafters - a very quick post before I set of to work on this very windy Monday!

Firstly I would like to say a BIG "hello" to my new followers and would like to welcome you on board and thank you for your support.  I hope you enjoy your visits here.

Secondly, did anyone watch Dancing On Ice last night? Well I was shocked to see Vanilla Ice and Jennifer in the bottom two!  They certainly did not deserve to be there, I could think easily of 4 who should have been - what are the public thinking when they vote!?  And it all kicked off between Karen and Jason too!

Right onto my card which I am entering into the following challenges:-

Card Ingredients:-
  • Plum Purdy Too Much Snow Stamp
  • Papercellar Modern Christmas Papers
  • Cardstock from Stash Using Sizzix Texture Plate
  • Ribbon from Stash
  • Anita's Peeloff Greeting
  • Promarkers
  • Frosted Ice Stickles
  • Sky Blue Brilliance Ink with Waterbrush
Now I know you what you are thinking - It's a Christmas Card! LOL.  But I had decided that I would make either one a week or at least every two weeks to ensure I don't leave it all until the last minute and in joining me with this decision are KerynClare and Chris.  We will be setting ourselves little challenges to complete them throughout the year, so if you would like to join in with us and make sure you have enough stash, don't hesitate to let me know by commenting or emailing me.

Right that's it for me this morning .... I'm off to school! LOL

Have a great day whatever you are up to.

19 comments:

  1. Hi Claire,
    This is a brilliant card. I love the papers and colours. Fabulous snowman.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Claire,love that image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire, how organized are you? I always leave it until the last minute to make my Christmas cards, so we are all running around like headless chicken's, you can sit back and relax as yours will all be done... Gorgeous card love the snowman. Hope you had a good day at school.
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card! and good to see your setting yourself and some friends a challenge of 1-2 cards every 2 weeks! that should be no problem if you join all our challenges! look forward to seeing you there! tehhehehee!!

    love this card the snowman is so cute and looks mega toasty warm, hugs Samantha ABC Christmas Challenge :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Claire, love the image he is so adorable. Good idea to get organised with the Christmas cards, you could also join us at Winter Wonderland where the challenges will be along the Christmas theme every week form next.
    Hope your day was ok.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just fabulous Claire, great image and love the colour too :o)

    Yep I watched it too last night and I think Karen should of walloped him lol! How rude is that man grrr.... and Vanilla and Jennifer should never have been in the bottom two :o(

    Hope you are well sweetie,

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a Christmas card - Noooooooooooooooooooo! Fabby Christmas acrd though, cool image. I watched Dancing on Ice. I thought Karen was going to slap Jason! Missed the results show though. Arrrgh, who went?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Claire, love this card, the image is fab, love his glittery belly. Can't believe they were in the bottom 2 either. I wanted Karen to slap Jason silly.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Claire I love your snowman! He is so cool! ;o)

    Sounds a great idea to me! lol! Look forward to seeing your sketch on Sunday for our next challenge!

    Good luck with your First Aid Exam!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Claire, wow love this little snowman! Great card shape and colours, have a wonderful day, hugs Heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  11. How organised are you gonna be? Brill card.

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute Chrimbo card Claire, love the little snowman. You're so organised - I just can't bring myself to think about starting them yet!

    Nicki, xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card Claire, love this snowman and all the sparkle :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  14. a gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining in with our challenge this week at Charisma! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. He's fab Claire & glad to see i'm not the only mad one making Christmas cards when everyone else has Summer on the minds! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Claire lovely xmas card and fantastic snowman, is your sketch done for this week?????
    Have a great weekend
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww what a fab sparkly snowman!
    Well done on starting your Chrissy cards ... I was dead organised last year and did that too, but need to psyche myself up to start again!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card - such a cute snowman!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an adorable snowman and gorgeous papers too. This is a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge. Carissa:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.