My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

27 February 2011

Sunday Sketch & Stamp 48 - DT Card

Good morning and welcome to another challenge at Sunday Sketch & Stamp.  This week it's Mandy's turn to provide the sketch and here it is:-


We have two prizes up for grabs this fortnight. Two goody bags of crafting stash which has been kindly donated by our very own Maggie, These goody bags include a rubber stamp, papers and embellishments.  Here's my take on the sketch:-


Card Ingredients:-
  • Cuddly Buddly Crafts Home Tweet Home Digi Stamp
  • Papers, Flowers & Cardstock from Stash
  • Promarkers
  • Scallop Punch
I hope you will play along with us this week and pop on over to the blog to check out the rest of the DT's fabulous creations.

I'm entering my card into the following challenge:-
Thanks for popping in.

6 comments:

  1. Cute image, love the scallops! Thanks for playing in our first challenge at Dream Valley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww what a cute birdhouse Claire, beautiful papers too! Thanks for playing along with Dream Valley's first challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know when you see a card and have a little feeling for where the image is from before we look for the dets well this one was just that for me. I saw that super stylised bird house with feathered friends and thought it would be by DSB! Just goes to show, I can never tell!

    Beautiful and theres something so soft about pink and green together!

    Keryn x

    ps. am going to hop over to see CB this week now thanks to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! I love that cute little image! Its so adorable, and wowzer great colouring.

    Thanks so much for joining our first challenge at Dream Valley xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.