My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

19 February 2011

Sweet Stampin' DT Card - Red, White & Blue

Good morning crafters - it's Saturday which means only one thing! Time to play along again at Sweet Stampin'.  This week it's my turn to pick the theme and I have chosen red, white & blue.

Our sponsor this week is Bugaboo Stamps.  Jodie's images are soooo gorgeous and there are literally hundreds to choose from.  Bugaboo Stamps are offering one lucky winner, chosen at random, a whooping seven images of their choice!


And don't forget we are joined for the whole month by our fabulous sponsor:



So here's my card:-


Card Ingredients:-
  • Bugaboo Pirate On Anchor Digi Image
  • DCWV Paper
  • Cardstock Using Sizzix Embossing Folder
  • Card Candy
  • Computer Generated Greeting
  • Promarkers
I'm entering this into the following challenges:-
Do hop on over to the blog to take a look at all the DT's fabulous creations and join in the fun with us this week. I look forward to visiting your blog. 

I now have a week off work, it's half term and hopefully lots of time to craft and catch up on some challenges. Thanks for popping in today.

12 comments:

  1. Good morning hun - Happy Half Term lol!!
    Fab card - so bright and cheery.
    Your colouring is just perfect.
    Enjoy the weekend.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mornin' what a fun card, must pop over to SS and check out the challenge. Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Half term here was last week but they only got 3 days, a fantastic card for a little boy great image and colours, enjoy your break hopefully see you on here more,
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire,
    I lov ethe colours and design paper. The image is fantastic and it all goes together to make a fabulous boy card. I love it.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab card Claire,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Claire hope you have a super week off. What a fabby card, the stripey paper is just perfect for your colour combo challenge. Take care. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card Claire! what a super duper image and I love the colours too ~ great choice sweetie :o)

    have a lovely week off hun and do loads of crafting ~ the weather is going to be pants lol!!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is soooo fun! I love the papers and the way you colored the digi! Fantastic job done.
    Thanks for joining us at Totally papercrafts Challenge.
    Hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is a great card i love the stripy paper it works perfectly with this image xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why thank you kindly for your compliment! I would like to say in return you too have great taste!!!! I love the Bugaboo images though. Was looking at your fab card & something struck me... It took me a few mins but I got it. You can laugh...I thought he was barefoot lol! I just saw him as barefoot with turn up trousers, oh how funny! Ok, time for the pills! Enjoy your weekend & half term too xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh lucky you, a week off work - hope you have a fab crafty time!
    Love your little pirate card - that's such a fab image, and your DP is just perfect

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this one too...fab paper and a cool image!!

    fi
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.