My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

27 March 2011

The Christmas Club - Pinky's Sketch

Afternoon - my second post for today is for The Christmas Club which is where a group of blogger friends have got together to inspire eachother to make a Christmas card every fortnight, so we don't all feel the rush nearer to Christmas.  It has expanded a little over the last couple of weeks and if you would also like to join us, then just get in touch and we will add you to the list.

This fortnight sees the turn of Pinky who gave us this fab sketch to follow:-


And here's my take on it:-


Card Ingredients:-

LOTV James Bear Wrapped in Tinsel
Promarkers
Gems
PM Classic Christmas Papers
DCWV Cardstock

Two Christmas cards in a day - that should boost my tally a little!

Next fortnight sees the turn of Sally so I hope you will pop back and see us then.  For a list of all the Christmas Club Members, see my sidebar for details.

Enjoy your Sunday!

12 comments:

  1. ha ha, I now see James the Christmas Bear and think of you! Obviously!

    This is a beautiful card Claire, the papers are sweet and they dont detract from the super James!

    Next challenge is mine and I cant wait!! toot toot! lol!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire,
    I love the design paper and the really sweet image. This is a fabulous card - I love it.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic xmas card Claire love James and the papers are gorgeous I see your pics are working now.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just the sweetest wee card Claire..love this image and super dp's too hun...

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claire...lovely card you are so good at the shading!!!looks like the bear is so real...
    hope you are having a great Sunday hugs Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh so sweet !! love the image, you just want to hug him !

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww that image is just so dern cute !!


    Aj.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw what a lovely image Claire!!! beautiful card hun and love those backing papers. Big hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card hun, I love James coloured in grey. So impressed you're making Xmas cards already, I just can't get my head around that yet!!

    Hugs, Nicki, xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card. Love James and he does look good in grey. Love the paper too.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Claire I am a sucker for teddies and this one is just gorgeous. I just adore this Christmas card. Hugs
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card - sweet image. Glad to be joining the Christmas card gang. You might like to enter this card into my CHNC challenge 13 which is to make a square Christmas card - I'd love to see you there. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.