My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

21 March 2011

Mother's Day Card No. 1

Good morning, this is a really quick post before I head off to work.  I was supposed to post this last night, but I was watching the Moto GP - start of the season and then I had recorded Dancing on Ice, so had to catch up with that before the results came on!  I have to say my fave 3 made it to the final - definitely will look forward to that next Sunday!

I decided yesterday I needed to play catch up and my first card is a Mother's Day card for my MIL to be! LOL.

I am entering this into the following challenges:-


Card Ingredients:-
  • House Mouse Image
  • Promarkers
  • Vintage Papers
  • PM Pearls
  • Cardstock from Stash
I would also like to welcome on board my new followers - thanks for following and I hope you find inspiration and enjoyment from my blog.  Right I will be back later on return from work with my second Mother's Day card!

Thanks for stopping by.

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Claire, such a cutie image (just love bunnies) - your MIL is gonna love this one. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, cute card Claire, love the sweet bunny. I original put mouse and then realised it was a bunny, which is why I deleted the comment.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a gorgeous card Claire! Love the mouse image!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a gorgeous card Claire, and i love the bunny in the chocs !!, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet !!! Love the stamp its one on my every longer list of stamps to get !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Claire :o) Super sweet image and pretty papers. I really ought to get a move on and make my mother's day cards! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute cute cute card, love that bunny. I am sure your MIL will cherish this card

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww what a cute image and such lovely paper. Thank you so much for entering this in the DCD challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Die Cut Dreams challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh another beautiful Mothers Day card Claire! I love the black background on the papers as it really makes the flowers stand out! (or POP if youre american!)
    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.