My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

13 March 2011

Sunday Sketch & Stamp 49 - DT Card

Good morning, It's Sunday and that time again for another challenge at Sunday Sketch & Stamp/  But first I would like to say a BIG hello to my new followers.  Welcome onboard and I hope you enjoy your visits and like what you see.

This week sees the turn of Marie with this great sketch.


Here's my take on it:-


Card Ingredients:-
  • Stamp & Greeting - Magazine Freebie
  • Kaisercraft Flowers
  • Brads from Stash
  • PM Shimmer Dots
  • WRS Floral Papers
  • Promarkers
  • Stampin-Up Garden Green Ink
We are sponsored this week by Crafts 4 Eternity with a fabulous prize on offer.

Do pop on over to the blog to take a look at all the DT's fabulous creations and inspiration.  I hope you will join in with us for this week's challenge and look forward to visiting your blog.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Claire,
    I just love the colours and those gorgeous design papers. The bunny is beautiful. Great card.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet Claire, love the dainty papers!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww how cute! Love the little bunny and those papers are so pretty :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pretty fresh colours and that little bunny is so cute!

    Nicki, xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya hun
    Beautiful card - love the bunny image - it's so cute - I have it somewhere so might have to dig it out lol!!!
    Hope you are enjoying the weekend.
    Do you watch Dancing on Ice - have you got a favourite if you do?
    Speak soon
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soooo pretty I love the colours they are so soft. Love the image to thats a cutie. I', gonna have to join in this one cus I'm loving the look of this sketch.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute Claire,such a pretty card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute bunny hunni! fab sketch and such gorgeous dp's too ~ I just love it sweetie :o)

    have a lovely afternoon, hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Easter card Claire, there's us with our xmas cards coming on nicely and Ive completely forgotten about Easter! aaaaargh!

    Love your papers and the fresh green is really lovely!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabby card, Claire. I love how you've done the panels. Hugs, Marie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.