My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

5 March 2011

Sweet Stampin' DT Card - Sketch

Good morning, I have scheduled this post so I hope it finds you well, as I am over in Sutton Coldfield at my Sister's house having been out for a lovely Italian meal and a good ole catch up!

It's that time again for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin' and this week we have a fabulous sketch to play with.



This week we are sponsored by My Mum's Craft Shop and there is a lovely prize on offer.  Here's my take on the sketch:-


Card Ingredients:-
  • LOTV Hello Cupcake Stamp
  • Promarkers
  • Card from Stash
  • Dovecraft Piece of Cake Papers
  • PM Gems
  • Nesties
  • Rachel Anne Miller Greeting Stamp Using Brilliance Ink - Coffee Bean
I hope you will join in with the fun this week and look forward to taking a peek round your blogs to see your lovely creations.  Make sure you hop on over to the blog to take a look at the fabulous creations by the DT.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:-
Thanks for stopping by.

16 comments:

  1. this is so pretty Claire and the papers are perfect for your image too love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, that is a gorgeous image, I keep meaning to get some of those LOTV stamps, have a great weekend hunny,
    Hugs,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's got cake on it! I'm gonna love it! Have a great weekend. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh Claire its cakes everywhere I look at the moment! This is a lovely fun card in such soft pretty shades!

    Hope you've had a really great time with your sister!

    Thanks for joining us this week over at Delicious Doodles, good luck with the draw!

    Keryn :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card hun the image is gorgeous & so are your papers. Hope you are having a fabby time hunni.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Really adore LOTV stamps, and those DPs are fab (esp the main background one!) The chocolate brown accents really finish it all off perfectly! Thanks so much for sharing with us at THE CRAFTY PAD this week.

    Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful card Claire,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab card and I love that image...beautiful!!


    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Claire, gorgeous card. I love that image and the papers are so perfect for it. Love the fab sketch too.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh, yummy, cakes!
    Thanks for playing at the Delicious Doodles Challenge, and good luck!
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fabby card Claire, love the DP's! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Claire :o) Love that cute image and fab papers. Love the sentiment you've used too. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely to see your work at Delicious Doodles Challenge! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

    Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh adore this hun,love the cakes,and as for the papers,they are just lush,beautiful detail hun hugs cheryl xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful card, hun! Love the image and the gorgeous colours you have used!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. OK, now I want to eat some cake! Naughty Claire!

    Very cute card, I love the background paper with all those mini cakes & donuts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.