My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

19 March 2011

Sweet Stampin' DT Card - Slugs, Snails & Puppy Dog Tails

Morning crafters!  Well I am really sorry I haven't been around much (OK at all) this week!  The week has flown, I've not had any time to even step in the craft room let alone make a card :O(

The good news is that my daughter Megs arrived home from Hooke Court at 4.45 pm yesterday afternoon and I was greeted with a massive hug, kiss and cuddle, which was absolutely lovely - I have really missed her and the house has been sooooo quiet!  She's at her Dad's this weekend, but I will catch up with her properly on Monday.

So it's Saturday and time for another challenge at Sweet Stampin' and the theme this week is "Slugs, Snails and Puppy Dog Tails" which can be interpreted in a couple of ways, make a card using that kind of image or a card aimed at boys getting dirty in mud, playing with worms, etc.

We are sponsored this week by Whimsy Stamps


Here's my take on the theme this week:-


It was a bit of a rush job unfortunately, so it's definitely not one of my better makes!

Card Ingredients:-
  • Whimsy Stamps Party Snail Digi Stamp
  • Promarkers
  • MME Wild Asparagus Papers
  • DCVW Cardstock
  • PM Gems
  • Die Cut Greeting
I do hope you will join in with the fun this week and hope you will pop across to the blog to take a look at the rest of the DT's fabulous creations.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:-
Thanks for popping in.

22 comments:

  1. gorgeous card...perfecty for a little boy!!

    fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya hun
    Perfect card for any little boy - you are too tough on yourself!
    Glad to hear Megs arrived home safely - hope she had a great time.
    Have a fab weekend.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I clicked on your blog link from Creative Card Crew Challenge. That's a cute card! :)

    Debbie @ Phatelara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! I just love it Claire. It's a wonderful card for a boy. Great colouring, love the highlights. Hope Megs had a great time.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a wonderful card Claire! Looks lovely!
    Have a nice weekend!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous card,I love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Claire, Love your card such a cute image.. and gorgeous colours you've used. Hope you have a good weekend
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweetie love your awesome card hun its gorgeous & your colouring is fab. Awww bless its awful when the kids go away its good for them but not so good for us mums who have to suffer the silence & emptiness lol. My eldest always missed my cooking lol. Bet you sure enjoyed your cuddles thow hen she came home. Hope you have a fab weekend hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. fOR A RUSH JOB THIS IS JUST FABBY HUN..LOVE THE COLOURS!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant card Claire ! What a fun theme, will have to set my girls going through the copy books looking for a suitable image & see if they want to make and enter.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hiya, well it looks perfect to me, love that image.

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mr snail looks like he is going to enjoy the aprty, lovely card
    Tilly x

    ReplyDelete
  13. great card, Claire, love the highlights on the balloon and box - very well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. washing half done this end! I love the soft greens on this faberoony card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Claire - what a great, great card! I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card Claire, so cute! Love the colours you've used :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card hun, super cute image and fab colouring.

    Hey hun, thanks for leaving me the comment, it's driving me nuts, one of my friends says the pictures & header are merging but nobody else has said that. Do the pics look o.k to you?
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute card Claire. Where does the time go, I've not managed to make any cards for nearly a week now! I have managed a bit of craft shopping, my son was playing footie in Farnborough just half a mile from The Art of Craft - how lucky was that?? Wondering what to do next weekend, whether to venture up to the NEC or to Exeter for a Quilt Exhibition or maybe I could fit both in!!
    Nearly the Easter hols.... 3 weeks and counting!
    Have a good week.
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a happy place to visit..love your blog. Your card is super adorable and so festive. Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a lovely card for a boy. Those boy cards are so hard to make, but you have made it look easy.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh so cute!!! love that snail :) thanks for sharing it with the Digi Divas at Do it with Digis :)
    Hugs
    Lynne xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. so sweet, love the snail, thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.