My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

29 March 2011

What! Another Male Card?

Evening all - well it's just started raining here in the Midlands again, which has driven me into the craft room.  I have made two cards this evening and here's my first one, which doesn't fit any current challenges.


Card Ingredients:-

Magnolia Edwin With Binoculars Stamp
Kanban Urban Belles Greeting Stamp Using Brilliance Rocket Red Ink
Promarkers
DCWV Paper
Card & Buttons from Stash

I seem to be on a roll with male cards at the moment - which is bizarre as I do find them a bit of a struggle at the best of times.  I think its because I found a load of images that I coloured back in October last year when I had my knee operation that I thought I really must use!

As always would love to know what you think.

3 comments:

  1. I always struggle with male cards although i did have to make some recently, this one is gorgeous claire Edwin looks great and fantastic papers to go with him.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab male card Claire - your colouring is perfect!
    Take care
    Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really striking, perhaps its the nautical red, white & blue colourway!

    I think this is my favourite guy card so far!

    Looking forward to seeing more!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.