My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

11 April 2011

Box Cards Freebies

Hello everyone - firstly I would love to thank you all for your lovely comments on my recent box card make, it did make me feel better and realise that the card wasn't a total copout, but these are cardstock that I just won't be using very often.

The set consisted of 50 cards, so I have kept 4 back for myself - used one already and now have a further 9 sets of 5 cards & envelopes to anyone who would like them!

Just send me an email via the link on my home page with your name & address details or leave me a comment if I already have your address and I will pop 5 of them in the post to you.

5 comments:

  1. That is very kind of you Claire, will email you.
    Thanks Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire I have a little award for you on my blog.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I wouldn't mind a set!! If you don't want to send them across the pond I understand though! Thanks love, very kind of you to offer them! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is very generous of you Claire

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.